Friday 30 October 2009

work work work

There have been a few things this week i have been working on. I have experimented with think textures by building it up and making marks into it by using forks and other kitchen things. I have based my project on, "my plate as a canvas." I have experimented using text and i am trying as many different ideas based on dividing up the plate according to the diet. I have also taken the time to think of ideas for a competition run by the BBC. It is an opportunity to win work experience within the BBC as they develop my ideas for the children's website, radio and characters. It's a really fast pace project, so we are meeting every week so the process is very fast. I think it will be a great learning experience as it will help me have a more developed practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment