Thursday 11 March 2010

febs missing posts!!!!!!

13th Feb

I just have gotten back from a few days in London and I really enjoyed it! It was organised by Jon but it was free and we could go and see the things we wanted rather than it being really restricted. We stayed in ‘The Generator,’ which was a hostel, but it was nice because again we could come and go as we pleased.
I visited lots of tourist sights and galleries such as the Natural History Museum, Tate Modern, Tate Britain, the V and A, the gallery of Everything and many more. I have written all about it in my journal.


20th Feb

This week I have caught up on all of my work that I missed when I was in London. I have made three canvases of samples of the patchwork colours and materials I have decided on, so I can decide what works and what does not.
I have put all of my information and pictures of London in my gallery book so I can take ideas from some of the things I have seen. I have also carried on with my sketchbook, I have collected and taken lots of photos of examples of work I thought would be useful to influence my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment